When you book a reservation with Riverview Inn & Suites we ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, and credit card information. We may also ask for information related to the type of room you are requesting so we can provide better service and make your stay a more enjoyable one.
If your reservation is made as part of or in connection with a group, meeting, or event, we will provide your name and dates of stay to the group, meeting or event planner or organizer.
Because your privacy is important to us, you may request to be removed from our list of e-mail subscribers at any time by utilizing the instructions to unsubscribe.
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE?
The information you provide will be used by Riverview Inn & Suites to process your reservation, to provide the services and products you have purchased and to contact you to confirm your reservation and to provide you with any important updates regarding your reservation. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel suppliers whose services or products you access through Riverview Inn & Suites. Our website may provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control those websites, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites. We will also disclose personal information when required by law, in response to any demand by law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities, or if the personal information is pertinent to a legal proceeding or court action.
YOUR INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
Riverview Inn & Suites takes extra care to ensure that your customer data is not used in any way that you have not approved. Riverview Inn & Suites does not lease, sell, trade, or give your email address or other personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To prevent any unauthorized access, your credit card information is sent securely from your browser to our reservations system using our secure web server and encryption. Your credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes. No credit card information is stored on the web server. We also request that you do not send us any sensitive information via email. Credit card information should only be provided to us via the online reservation form, which encrypts your credit card information to ensure your security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from RiverviewRockford.com and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of RiverviewRockford.com.
We use Google Analytics as a third-party tracking service, but we don't use it to track you individually or collect your Personal Information. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how our website performs and how our users, in general, navigate through and use RiverviewRockford.com. This helps us evaluate our users' use of RiverviewRockford.com; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance. Google Analytics gathers certain simple, non-personally identifying information over time, such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, time stamp, and similar data about your use of RiverviewRockford.com. We do not link this information to any of your Personal Information such as your username. RiverviewRockford.com will not, nor will we allow any third party to, use the Google Analytics tool to track our users individually; collect any Personal Information other than IP address; or correlate your IP address with your identity. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking. Certain pages on our site may set other third-party cookies. For example, we may embed content, such as videos, from another site that sets a cookie. While we try to minimize these third party cookies, we can't always control what cookies this third-party content sets.
"Do Not Track" is a privacy preference you can set in your browser if you do not want online services to collect and share certain kinds of information about your online activity from third-party tracking services. We do not track your online browsing activity on other online services over time and we do not permit third-party services to track your activity on our site beyond our basic Google Analytics tracking, which you may opt out of here. Because we do not share this kind of data with third-party services or permit this kind of third-party data collection on RiverviewRockford.com for any of our users, and we do not track our users on third-party websites ourselves, we do not need to respond differently to an individual browser's Do Not Track setting. If you are interested in turning on your browser's privacy and Do Not Track settings, the Do Not Track website has browser-specific instructions.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
• Right to access your information: You have the right to confirm whether and how we use your Personal Information, why we use it, how long we keep it, and who we share it with. You also have the right to request a free copy of what we have.
• Right to have your information shared: You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information for your personal use.
• Right to rectify your information: If you believe that we hold Personal Information about you that is inaccurate, misleading, or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct that information in our records.
• Right to request that we remove your information: You have the right to request that we remove your Personal Information from our records.
• Right to request that we limit use of your information: You also have the right to request that our use of your Personal Information be restricted.
• Right to withdraw consent: Where you provide consent to our use of your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by at the address below. It may take us some time to process your request, but we will update your preferences as promptly as we can or inform you there will be a delay and explain why.
• Right to complain to a supervisory authority: Where you are unhappy with how we treat or handle your Personal Information, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in your home country. For example, if you live in the United Kingdom, you would contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights described above and submit a request, through the contact options below. We will respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days. We may sometimes request additional information from you. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill your request under certain circumstances, such as when it is necessary to keep your information to meet a billing obligation. If we cannot fulfill your request, we will notify you of the reasons why.
This information is provided by: Riverview Inn & Suites whose address is: 700 Riverside Boulevard, Rockford, IL 61103